26/8/14

Blog Survey - English


It's been nearly 8 months since I started this blog. I remembered making lot of changes such as details of the design at the beginining and writing about more than one topic because I couldn't chose only one. That's why today I need your help, for that I've made ​​this anonymous survey to know what do you like the most about Shibar-ita and what would you like to change and improve. I will be immensely pleased if you can complete it, it will take just 3 minutes! Thanks a lot!


3 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. ¿La has hecho en inglés? jejejeje, la puse también en español en otro post (separé en los dos idiomas). ¡Gracias por hacerla!

      Eliminar
    2. jajaja, noooo! La hice en español, pero no sé por qué dejé el comentario aquí jajajajajaja

      Eliminar

Tu opinión cuenta, deja tu comentario (sin enlaces por favor)
¡Gracias por leer el blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...